UPDATE on Tsunami, i posted saying we’re gonna get a Tsunami and what do you know, Some religious buff posted something about us getting a Tsunami too, i’m not the religious one, but what’s the coincidence, read the article here. Note i’ve ever heard about this religious peeps,and her thing was posted in the paper the day after my post was made Mine was Jan 3; hers was Jan 4
Well i have mixed feelings about events that are going to take place in 2008 here goes, it’s all negative though, i truthfully could not find any positives, feel free to contribute your positives or critiz my predictions; be the optimist
- Tourism arrivals are going to decline: America is in a recession right now; plus they have terrorism to deal with, Americans aren’t going to have time to take Vacations, there going to want to take care of things back home, there dollar is going to become useless.
- A Tsunami is going to cover us; don’t ask me why, i just have a wierd feeling about it, earthquake occurrences are becoming more frequent.
- Remittance from abroad will fall, most of our remittance comes from the US, there dollar is going to become useless, most Jamaicans depend on remittance to live, what happens if it stops coming?
- Crime is going to get even worse, the economy is going to experience some real challanges
- Bruce Golding is going to greatly dissapoin his fellow Jamaicans
- We’re going to get the full brunt of a hurricane this year
That’s basically it, it’s like a chain reaction, one problem is going to cause another. It makes no sense trying to be optimistic and hope for the best.