Well after about a Month of errors on Advance-Gamers it seemed to have finally stopped. I have no idea why we were seeing these errors as AG uses static code,meaning the code doesn’t change. But after seeing the errorsÂ countless amount of times i decided to contact NgPixel(Head Developer Over at Pixel2life).
He went on the inside had a look and said it was all good, and from that point on i never saw the errors again, i asked him what he did, he said he did’nt do a thing, and i believe him because Malicious and I tried everything,anyway i’m glad that’s over now, i can finally get back to working on the site. I feel so relieved, if i ever see those errors again i’m sure i’ll go insane.
Lovingly made on Monday, October 16th, 2006 at 1:28 pm. Filed under Uncategorized.